Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2 Lessons learned lately…

1 – When you strive to be the best and to walk in God’s path, there WILL be testing that happens! You will have a week or two of total stress to where you wonder when you will break. Then once you make it through, you sit and take a breath and look back, you wonder: Did I stay the course? Did I stay the shining light for God through the stress? Did I stay the mom and the wife I should had? Did I let my stress get the best of me? Did I vent too much or did I talk to God about it?
2- Are you teaching your kids to pray?
When my baby was an infant, I started our morning prayer outloud in the car while we were driving out of the subdivision. In the beginning I was just out of my comfort zone praying outloud. Now that my baby is a talking toddler, he is learning our morning prayer. Every day is different. I want him to learn that we can talk to Jesus and ask for protection and thank God for things like such a beautiful morning and our sleep last night. This has been a great learning experience for both of us, and I am so thankful that I started this! He will remind me of people to pray for or just to get excited when he realizes that we are praying for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment