Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Enourage one another

Let’s face it – We are all going through trials. We are all doing this life’s journey, but we should NOT do it alone! I have seen 2 posts just this morning on FB where people are born encouragers to others that are frustrated b/c there aren’t enough of us in this world. I, myself, love thinking of others, helping others, and trying to help others in small ways. There are a small number of us, but there are times we get discouraged! It is hard when people don’t think like you do. This world would be a better place if people didn’t the ME FIRST idea. Let’s not get too busy in our life that we can’t reach out in bless someone. Sometimes it is just doing something small for someone that touches their day like no other. There are times people are going through such trials that God just needs his son or daughter to remind that person that they are not alone! You need to be a light in this dark world!
When I was frustrated last week, God spoke to me during our service Sunday. I don’t try to bless others for my own satisfaction, but just to glorify my Father in Heaven. The next morning while I said my morning prayer with my children, I realized daily I ask God to help us find a way to bless someone! Do you know if you ask God, he will help you. Your excuse, “I’m too busy.” “I’m too tired.” Just really doesn’t cut it. There are times I am places and I know the Lord reminds me… look this person just told you they were looking for this. So I will pick it up and bless that person. Just ask God to help you! Or stop once a week and find someone to send a card to or sometimes just a text!

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the LORD.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55: 8-9

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” I Thessalonians 5:11

I simply just searches “ways to encourage” and found many lists on many sites.
I did like this one http://anextraordinaryday.net/52-practical-and-thoughtful-ways-to-encourage-others/

There are so many people out there hurting! Sometimes just a smile can make someone’s day. Let’s even try to train up our children to be the light in a hurting world b/c let’s face it.. this world needs a Jesus Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment