Monday, September 25, 2017

We all have our own journey...


This picture really touched me earlier this year. I held onto it b/c I really feel it spoke deeply to me. Journey has been a word for me, as well has Transformation for my 2017 focus word. I really felt God telling me that he had alot planned for me this year, and I need to trust the journey.
People forget to look around and to really be aware that everyone has our own daily walk/journey. So many get caught up in their journey, that they focus on themselves and their battles. Well we are all walking around with battle wounds from others and life. We walk our journey ... Our main goal should be with a heavenly focus. Our journey towards heaven as we look right and left and see if we can help lift or help others. We are here to serve for the Kingdom of Heaven. We get battle wounds ourselves and at times it is hard to see past our own battle. We have to make the intentional look around us. It could be as simple as helping a friend or a simple card to encourage..

I love how this pic reminds us of those that we encounter in life.. some touch our lives and some teach us lessons. No matter where you are on your journey.. know that where you are is where God wants you.

God has adjusted my path lately.. I have had to face change, which is not easy for me. I had to trust and move. Lessons learned by people that I have been with will shape who I am and how I journey on... Others in my journey will stay with me as true friendships.

Let's Journey on...

No comments:

Post a Comment