Friday, August 19, 2011

God Given Friends

A friend and I sat and laughed through tears this morning. In 8 months we have become the best of friends. We met at our church Christmas party. God guided our steps and probably laughed at us as He watched his handiwork. She was complaining to her husband that she did NOT want to go to the party with him. I tried to get my husband to sit at another table b/c "I didn’t know that couple." Now today, we know without a doubt God guided our lives and steps so we would meet on that night! We each are learning things to strengthen our faith and using our past experiences to help each other. Thank you Lord for all my friends you have carefully picked and guided my way, and thank you for guiding my steps that December night.

No comments:

Post a Comment