Monday, September 26, 2011

Doing Good or Harm? Too busy for God?

"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper who is just right for him." Genesis 2:18
Are we actually bringing good to our husband or harm?
As women, we can bring good to our husband, children, friends, co-workers, world… are we bringing good to those around us with our actions? Words? Do we bring encouragement?
Romans 13: 11-14 talks about waking up and not getting exhausted and distracted by day to day activities, but realizing God’s time is at hand. What have you done for God today? Are you stuck in your day to day rut?
This is honestly my weak area. I am a creature of routine and breaking out of my routine is really hard for me. After reading a different version of this chapter, it really hit home that I need to stop and listen and watch for God in my daily activities and break out of my routine to watch God working and to see what I can do for Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment