Friday, February 1, 2013

An Amish Kitchen

This is a book with 3 different stories by 3 different authors. I have enjoyed previous books that Beth Wiseman has joined in with to write short stories. These stories are all very uplifting by reading and getting to know the characters in the story. One thing that I really enjoy about these books are how they are intertwined even though the authors are different, you will at least see the names of the people from the previous stories, as these stories take place in the same town. There is also 45 recipes at the end of the book. I loved the first story on how Fran used nature’s herbs for remedies for small illnesses. It reminds me of what our great grandparents used to use. Each story in the end shows how God has all things in his hands and plans we don’t understand always works out for our best. I would recommend anyone to read this book. Each story is easy to stay interested in! This book was provided to me by the Booksneeze program & Thomas Nelson for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment