Saturday, November 17, 2012

Heaven Changes Everything by Todd & Sonja Burpo

It is true when I read a sales advertisement that said “Their book offers insights into what God might be doing with the interruptions He allows, and how to keep the hope of heaven alive in our lives.” I would say this would be good before or after reading their 1st book, but would really say read that one first. I love the way they put that book into this one and give more insight on their feelings as parents and how they relate to how this world is just temporary and we have a heavenly home that seems to great waiting for us! Both books are such a blessing to read if you have a sick loved one or one that you have faith that has passed on to such a great place. It offers great peace in knowing that there loved one is in such a better and happier place. Thank you to the booksneeze reading program and Thomas Nelson for providing me this book for my honest review. I love each verse after each short chapter that emphasizes something Colton had said. Over all I believe every believer and non believer should read this book! I'm thankful I have had the opportunity to read the Burpo's books. This is a very quick read and not a book that on a shelf with only reading 1 chapter at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment