Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph

I found this awesome blog maybe almost 2 years ago. I really enjoy her thoughts on being a wife, a mom, and just being a woman of God. When I knew she was writing a book, I knew it would have to be one that I would need to read and hold tight to. I was like a kid on Christmas morning when it finally arrived! I love how the book is set up. I love how she throws in just the right verse to meditate on, and hopefully for us to memorize. Not only does the book encourage but she challenges you to think about your life, how you view things, and how you react to things. The way she will add stories from her own life really add to the book. If you are looking for a book to inspired you to be the person God called you to be, not as the world expects it, you will not be disappointed by getting this book! Her description on the front really sums up the book, “Finding your Joy in God, Your Man, Your Kids, and Your Home.” I really plan to keep this book handy to read and to give as gifts. Thank you Courtney for stopping and writing a book! Also, thank you Nelson Books and the Booksneeze program for gifting me this book for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment