Friday, August 22, 2014

Goodnight, Ark by Laura Sassi

A fun goodnight book!
This was a cute bedtime book. My kids loved the pictures of how all the animals come onto the ark and group by group get scared and try to get in bed with Noah until his bed crashes. There isn't a lesson on where Noah's family is or anything to do why they are on the ark. This is just a fun story of the animals getting into bed during the storm and in the end the animals are sleeping and Noah is awake. It is nice to see cute stories with a bible reference of Noah. My kids loved the creaky, boom, pop, type words that were in the story and how they rhymed. It is a big story book with a matching papercover. I don't see the cover lasting long, but the book is super cute! They wanted me to read it again right after I read it the first time. I would recomend this book as a gift or just for a young person. This book was given by the BookLook blogger reading program in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment