Thursday, February 9, 2012

Has God had to PUSH you lately?

I am personally a creature of habit to a very high extent. I think God shows us certain things and when we don’t act, he might sometimes have to PUSH us out of our comfort zone. I recently had it happen a couple of months ago when switching daycares. It hurt me deeply to think about changing my child from everything he had known his entire life. I think God knew I wasn’t happy with his daycare not being lead by Christians and not teaching my child about Him or even simply blessing the food before they ate. I saw a lot of things that bothered me but then again I am a creature of habit and the idea of change hurts deep within. I guess I could write a book about how I got that area of lifetime changes. In the end, I see where God had to PUSH me out of my comfort zone to get me in a place that is so much better for myself and my child. I love how he really knows Jesus more and talks about Him and his creations.
I am also witnessing God pushing a friend right now over a job. She has known she needed to change her job, but I guess never got around to it just yet. Well now I really believe God is giving her a Push to get her into another area of her life. It hurts seeing her upset, but it reminds me of God’s faithfulness and the joy that comes after the storm of change.
The point:
How often do we truly pray for God to guide our life and then listen to what he has to say, or are we stubborn and he has to PUSH us into the area he wants us to. In the end his best shines through, and we need to remember to Thank Him for it!
Also when changes occur how often to we doubt?
"You of little faith, why did you doubt?" (Matthew 14:31) "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not on your own understanding." (Proverbs 3:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment