Monday, February 6, 2012

Treasure every day and your time with loved ones!

    The past couple of months I have said good bye to a special loved one and seen a very special person to me fight illnesses and continue to be blessed with another day. We are not promised tomorrow. We should treasure every day we have and enjoy every moment we spend with loved ones. This world has gotten so busy! I feel like there is always way more to do, even as I finish things off my to do list.

Teach us to number our days ~ that we may gain a heart of wisdom. Psalm 90:12
     My aunt was given that her days were truly numbered about a year and a half ago. I saw her take those words and run to enjoy life! She had a great laugh & smile! She truly enjoyed every moment of life – even thru the pain. May we take her outlook on life and try to find enjoyment and time with family every day we live! May we also try to do at least 1 thing to show kindness and God’s love to at least 1 person a day!
    My Granny has been fighting illnesses since November! Could you imagine stepping out of your house 1 day and not going back for about 3 months! She was even in multiple organ failure and now is ready to get out of bed so she can get home! It is amazing the miracles God has blessed my Granny with. She says God has blessed her in more ways than she can imagine. It is a blessing to see all the family that stands beside her and prayed for her. We really need to take every day as a blessing. We are not promised a tomorrow here on earth – just many more in heaven! She is a true example of how God hears our prayers. Her healing makes her a witness of God answering prayers, she says words do not need to be spoken – they can see it with their own eyes! I have seen many doctors lately standing in awe of her. She gives all healing as a miracle from God.
Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest. Mark 6:31
Life has a never ending to do list. As a female, mom, and wife, I think our to-do list is endless. We always need to find time to rest and realize that true rest comes when we stop and spend a few moments with our Heavenly Father! I believe when we do this we get strength and rest like never before. May I try to do this more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment